marți, 31 mai 2011

Besa - Nothing's gonna change



Turning tonight
A new page in my life
Ifound love by your side
it seems so right
I wanna see the light
that sparks in your eyes
when you look in mine

PreRefren:
And I, feel that I
Want only to spend my life
With only you by my side
And I, know that I...
Will always cherish the night you
Held me in your arms and said

CHORUS:
And nothing`s gonna change
And nothing`s gonna change
The way I feel for you
It`s true
Nothing`s gonna change our love
We`re meant to be together
Nothing`s gonna change
And Nothing`s gonna change
you know
I belong to you ..you feel it too
And Nothing`s gonna change
And Nothing`s gonna change



We`ll never have any secrets
And we`ll be forever true
And I`ll never leave you darlïng.
You know I`m the one for you.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu